Thursday, April 22, 2010

PIllowcase dresses!


A couple of weeks ago, Spencer and I had a playdate with "Miss" Mindy and Caroline. Mindy and I were chatting about my Etsy shop and she asked me if I had ever tried making pillowcase dresses. I hadn't because I didn't have any little girls to sew for, so we went over to my fabric stash and Mindy picked out a piece of pink and orange polka-dot fabric and the rest is history, as they say!

I posted it to Bug's Hugs page on Facebook just to give Mindy and Caroline a preview, and the response has been great! Thanks to all of my followers who have placed orders! I will make some more out of my stash and post them on etsy soon. If you haven't seen your color yet, just let me know what you would like to see, and I will accomodate!

2 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty! Well done! I've been doing nothing lately - been so lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! thanks!

    It is good to be back doing something...I was so discouraged with etsy a few months ago that I just didn't feel like making anything...for several months.

    ReplyDelete